Policy and Privacy
Hudson Restaurant, which is located at 27 Habarzel Street, Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv and which operates the website https://hudson-tlv.com/, is committed to protecting the privacy of the people with whom we come into contact during normal business.
“Personal information” is information that identifies and relates to you or other individuals (such as those who depend on you). The information I will provide now or in the future is provided voluntarily and with my consent and is stored in the company’s database for the purpose of offering additional services in the future.
1. It is hereby clarified that the website may use any information provided by you or collected during your use of the website for marketing and / or commercial purposes.
2. You declare and agree that the information you upload or post on the site is not confidential and you grant the site an unlimited and irrevocable license, at its sole discretion, to change the information, publish the information or act in any other way without requiring the sender’s permission and without paying the buyer.
3. You hereby authorize the website and / or anyone on its behalf to send advertising proposals as stated in section 30A of the Communications (Bezeq and Broadcasting) Law, 1982 regarding the website, its products, restaurants, food and any other issue we deal with. If you are not interested in sending advertisements, please send a message to the site in the manner specified in this agreement. The management of the site may send to buyers by e-mail and / or via SMS information about various products and links to their purchase. If the buyer is not interested in receiving the mailing as stated above, he can not receive it by contacting our customer service on Whatsapp 036444733 or 03-644-4733 and request removal or the body of the message sent will have a removal link.
4. When using the site, the site may collect private personal information about you (such as, but not limited to: your name, ways of contacting you, your e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) as well as non-private information (such as, but not limited to: device type, Operating system, browser type and more).
5. The site will transmit any information provided to it to the competent authority by law, to the extent required or to the extent that it is required by law.
Use of information
6. The Website will use the information collected in accordance with the provisions of this policy or in accordance with the provisions of any law, including for the following purposes:
.6.1.1. Enabling a customized user experience.
.6.1.2. Improving the site or service, for example we may use feedback from users.
.6.1.3. Dispute resolution.
.6.1.4. Treatment of technical problems.
.6.1.5. Sending periodic emails if the user chooses to receive them.
.6.1.6. Marketing activity or improvement of our products or commercial and / or marketing activity.
.6.1.7. Any other action permitted by the Company under any law.
Saving the information
7. You hereby give the site permission to hold your details in the site’s database, for the purpose of sending marketing proposals for the site and / or others. You also hereby authorize the site to trade in the information and transfer it to the entity that purchased the information from the site, provided that that entity acts in accordance with the law.
Right to review information
8. According to the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981, every person is entitled to review the information held about him in a database. A person who has reviewed the information about him and found that it is incorrect, incomplete, clear or out of date, may contact the owner of the database with a request to correct the information or delete it.
9. Selecting the “Contact Us” button or entering https://hudson-tlv.com/ramat-hahayal/#contact followed by filling in the required customer details (including name, phone number, etc.) in the relevant fields will allow the company to create Direct contact with the customer through the details mentioned above.
10. The site makes many efforts to maintain and secure the information but can not guarantee with certainty that the information will be immune and will not be exposed to unauthorized access. By using the Site you acknowledge that you are aware of these limitations and agree to the use of the Site.
11. The Hudson website uses “cookies” for the purpose of their regular and proper operation, including to collect statistics about the use of the website, to verify details, to adapt the website to your personal preferences and for information security purposes.
12. Modern browsers include the option to avoid accepting cookies. If you do not know how to do this, check the help file of the browser you are using.
13. Hudson allows other parties to manage the set of advertisements on the site. The ads that you see when you visit the site come from the computers of those parties. To manage their advertisements, these factors place cookies on your computer. Cookies allow these people to collect information about viewing the advertisements they have placed and which advertisements they have. The use these cookies make of cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not Hudson’s privacy policies.
14. In any case in which material changes are made to this policy regarding the use of personal information that you have provided, a notice will be published on the home page of the sites.